Join us for Engineering@Scale Tech Day. Learn how new solutions and technologies are helping to lead the innovation agenda while addressing the complexity challenge in the automotive industry.
This event will focus on engineering systems and software development. We will feature sessions around industry best practices and the core processes of requirements management, architecture design, collaboration, change and configuration management, test and quality management, product line engineering and variant management. Improve your skills, network and collaborate with industry experts.
What to expect:
- Keynote session by the American Center for Mobility
- Technical sessions for novices to experts, with topics ranging from:
- Scaling Agile to the Automotive Enterprise
- Convergence of MBSE and the Product Innovation Platform in Automotive
- Connected Product initiatives with Digital Twin and Digital Thread
- Improving your processes with Automtoive SPICE
- Feature-based Product Line Engineering and Operations for the Automotive Enterprise
- Certifiable framework for AUTOSAR
- And more
- Networking Lunch (no charge)
- Plus, tour the spectacular automotive collection at the GM Heritage Center.
Register today and share wtih a colleague!